2.12.08

Copy with pride from http://mappleapple.blogspot.com/


Mapple - The Simpsons
by aarplane

On November.31 2008, The Simpsons aired an episode that made fun of Apple (Mapple) with a whole bunch of jokes.
An Apple store is built in the mall and Lisa falls in love with it. She goes in and you see it all. Lisa says in aw " It's so sterile. myPods, myPhones, and a Brainiac Bar (Know as the Genius Bar)." As Lisa and her parents go in, Homer finds a myCube.
An employee goes over and informs " I see your admiring our myCube. Its fueled by dreams and powered by imagination" says the employee. Homer goes on and says, "what does it do." The employee responds with " You should ask, what can i do for it." Homer than begs the inanimate myCube asking in worry "what can i do for you, please tell what i can do for you!" As Homers begs, the employee says "Sir, it's not even turned on yet." Homer says "but it's glowing", the smart employee than responds with " that light confirms that it's off (this makes fun of how technology these days sometimes have a light turned on when the device is actually off. WTF)."

Lisa goes to the clerk and says " i can't afford any of your products, but can i buy some fake white ear buds so people will think i have a myPod." The clerk ends it with " Sure, those are called myPhonies and they cost $40." At the end, Steve Jobs or as they call him in this episode "Steve mobs" comes on a screen with a "big" message and Bart switches the sound so that when he talks through a microphone Bart's voice looks like it's coming from Steve Mobs who is actually muted. While Bart pretends to be Steve, Bart says to the nerdy Apple fan crowd "You think you're cool because you buy a $500 phone with a picture of a fruit on it. Well guess what? They cost 8 bucks to make and I pee on every one!" "I have made a fortune off you chumps and I invested it all in Microsoft.Now my boyfriend Bill Gates and I kiss each other on a pile of your money." By now, all the nerdy Apple fans are disgusted and throw away their Apple products. The best part is when Comic book guy comes in with a hammer and throws it in slow motion at the big screen where Steve Jobs is displayed. Comic Book Guy says " Trater, your heart is blacker than your turtle neck." This scene right here makes fun of the famous Apple commercial back in 1984.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya i'm new to this. I hit upon this chat board I have found It positively accessible and it's helped me out so much. I hope to contribute & assist other users like its helped me.

Thanks, Catch You Later.

Anonymous said...

Hi-ya i'm new to this, I came accross this board I find It vastly accommodating & it's helped me so much. I should be able to contribute and aid other people like it has helped me.

Thanks, Catch You Later

Anonymous said...

Hello i am new here. I came accross this site I have found It absolutely helpful and its helped me out a great deal. I hope to give something back and assist other users like it has helped me.

Thank You, See You About.

Anonymous said...

Hello i am fresh here. I hit upon this message board I have found It absolutely accessible & it has helped me a great deal. I should be able to contribute & guide other users like its helped me.

Thank You, See Ya Around

Anonymous said...

Howdy i'm fresh on here. I came upon this forum I have found It vastly accommodating and its helped me a lot. I hope to contribute and aid other users like its helped me.

Cheers, See You Later.